2. Personal Information 2.1 The details which you provide about yourself and any information which identifies you such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, country of residence and credit and debit card details (“Personal Information”) will only be retained by us if you provide this information when using one of the services available on our website, such as funding support or when purchasing tickets.
In order to process a transaction, your Personal Information and card details may be passed to third party service providers. Card details will only be used for the purpose of handling an individual transaction. The Personal Information you supply when you join one of our e-mail lists will be used by Epsilon Productions to keep you up-to-date with events and activities produced by Epsilon Productions.
You can ask to be removed from our mailing list at any time. To do this you can either email us at and mark your email UNSUBSCRIBE or click the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of our news letters.
2.2 If you would like to revise the information provided to us at any time, or feel what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update the information by emailing
3. Cookies Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They make it possible for us to provide our online ticketing service and track visitor statistics, such as returning visitors. For more information on cookies, please visit: www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=cookies www.cookiecentral.com/faq/
Please note that we are not responsible for information available on these websites.
4. Use and disclosure of Personal Information 4.1 If you contact us we reserve the right to keep a record of that correspondence and incorporate the information it contains into our database. 4.2 If we are requested by the police or a regulatory or government authority investigating illegal activities to provide information concerning your activities whilst using the network we shall do so. Similarly, we will disclose your Personal Information as part of a transaction whereby our company or business assets are transferred to a third party or if we are compelled to do so by law.
5. How we protect information 5.1 We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all Personal Information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees and approved contractors/developers we may appoint from time to time and who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. 5.2 Regular security reviews are held by us to ensure that the site remains safe and secure for your protection.
6. Surveys and Promotions From time to time we may conduct surveys and promotions and may request information from you as part of these. Participation in these is entirely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose any information which might be required. We may also ask you whether you would like to receive promotional emails and mailings from us about our other products or services. Similarly, you are under no obligation to accept such information.
7. Correction/Updating Personal Information If your Personal Information changes or if you no longer wish to subscribe to the service, we will endeavour to correct, update or remove the Personal Information provided to us.
8. Users Under 18 If you are under 18, please ensure that you obtain your parent/guardian’s consent beforehand whenever you provide Personal Information to the website. Users without such consent are not allowed to provide us with Personal Information.